Friday, February 22, 2013

Things Are Changing.

So once again it's been a while since I have posted anything... Not that anyone has missed my post because not very many people follow my blog, but atleast I get my thoughts out! A lot of things have changed since the last time I updated. I'm now avidly working out and starting to make the transition for our family to eat cleaner and healthier. Watched a video about what the govt allows to be put in our foods and it is highly disgusting! No wonder there are so many over weight, and ill people in the United States. We are still dealing with the Army life and our family has adapted quite well to the life I might add. It's not easy (no one ever said it would be) but it is a good life for the most part and my husband is one of the best damn soldiers I have ever seen. I know he will make it far! There are still those types of people that will try to cause drama, or issues and just in general try to bring people down but I have come to realize those people are just unhappy with themselves and their lives and honestly we don't have time for that! I'm on a never ending search to find a job because I think my children are old enough now to go to a babysitter for a few hours a day and I really would like to get back out in the working world and establish myself in a career field, even if I don't know what career I want just yet. That's all for now. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment